The Princeton Fire Company was formed in 1788 and disbanded in 1860. The Resolution Engine Company was formed in 1833. The Mercer Engine Company was formed in 1848. The Princeton Hook, Ladder & Bucket Company was formed in 1865, They are a combination fire department.
Princeton Hook & Ladder Company is located at 27 N. Harrison St. Princeton, New Jersey.
The Princeton Hook & Ladder Company is a public department whose members are of volunteer status. There are a total of 28 volunteer professionals.
Apparatus Profile: 1971 Mack Aerialscope 75' Platform 1979 Hahn Engine 1250 GPM/500 gallon tank 1996 Pierce Dash 1750 GPM/750 gallon tank
The department protects an area of 16 square miles.
Princeton Hook & Ladder operates out of 1 station.
The Princeton Hook & Ladder department was organized in 1788.
24,000 citizens are protected by the Princeton Hook & Ladder department.